permanently clever

Monday, April 17, 2006

mystery solved

according to my counter stats, my page views have increased significantly. sky rocketed in fact. and i couldn't figure out why. because i haven't become more clever or had really significant posts (although, i'm still a fan of my easter post). in fact, i feel like the cleverness in my posting has actually gone down. so why are there are a ton more page views?

i've finally figured it out. whenever there is a search for 'the sound of music', many people somehow navigate to my page. for some reason, the link i did a while ago to a 'sound of music' picture is bringing a lot of people to my site. and it's not just one search engine that brings people to that picture. oh perplexity of perplexities.

i wonder how many people disappointedly find themselves at my blog when they're really just looking for julie andrews singing on a mountain.