permanently clever

Monday, November 13, 2006

i'm having whelming problems

i'm overwhelmed.
and
i'm underwhelmed.

is it possible to be both at once?!

i'm overwhelmed at all the things i need to do.
i'm underwhelmed by my incapacity to do it, or at least do it in a timely manner.

i'm overwhelmed by my desire to do certain things (like go to italy in march).
i'm underwhelmed by my consistent lack of funds to responsibly be able to do it (doesn't mean i won't do it, it means that i will be slightly stressed while planning it).

i'm overwhelmed by my sticky notes telling me to do things.
i'm underwhelmed that i take the time to write sticky notes but not to do what they say.

i'm overwhelmed that i'm always overwhelmed.
i'm underwhelmed that i never do anything about it except complain.

what to do with whacked out whelming issues...