permanently clever

Saturday, November 13, 2004

my second blog - i think i'm going to make it!!

my blog is like a shiny new toy to me . . . or a new pet. i just want to look at it and it's a continuous form of entertainment for me. and i've only had it for eighteen hours!!! i'm afraid i might become obsessive compulsive about posting. that fear is what has held me off from doing my second post. that whole paragraph might have just made me sound like a lunatic for those who don't me but such is life, i guess.

good news! i've had 85 hits so far and 2 comments! woot!!

i went to the post office this morning and i just have to say that the lady at the window was kinda rude. no, she was really rude. and not just to me. she was rude to the cute little old lady in front of me too. i just wish the lady in the window would smile once . . .

so, after that i went to the yummiest place on earth to have lunch: panera! (we're seeing if i can make a link all on my own without help!) so, i saw three people at panera from princeton (david, adam, and josh). adam is one of those veteran bloggers with a super cool site. he said he was going to add me to his site. that would make me feel like i really made it in the blogging world.

okay, i must go. we're driving to new hope to see pretty leaves (isn't it past peak time?!) and get cider. more about that later!