permanently clever

Friday, April 01, 2005

APRIL FOOL'S!!

hahahahahaha! i love this day!!!!! i look forward to it every year. i will have to say that i am a little bit off my game this year. no major pranks. i usually have something thought of months ahead of time but it kind of snuck up on me this year.

i'm pleased with the amount of people who fell for the blog hoax. i didn't miss the test even though i did go without much sleep. i feel pretty okay about the test. i had convinced myself that it was okay if i failed. some folks were a little irritated with that joke though. but really, they should expect something like that from me on this day! one of my favorites of today was when i called my boss at work and said i couldn't come in. she was not happy cause that would have meant she would have to work from 10 in the morning until 8:30 at night. she totally fell for it! it was glorious! she said no one had gotten her for years!

i only fell for one joke. my brother asked me if i was ready to be an aunt. if you know my brother, it is quite possible that he could have gotten someone pregnant. but here's where he messed up: i asked when the baby was due and he said nine months. it's not possible to know nine months ahead. silly brother!

thanks to all who put up with my shenanigans on this my favorite secular holiday!