permanently clever

Monday, March 28, 2005

a funny thing about today

so, my screen name on messenger was "happy 23rd birthday ann elizabeth!". i made sure to put her middle name because i have another good friend named ann from my college days and i knew a bunch of sc folk would see my name and i didn't want them to think it was sc ann (i thought surely everyone knew her middle name is louise!). so, i was gone for most of the day and i couldn't find out if anyone was confused. i finally check it tonight and my buddy ross's name is 'happy birthday ann'. so, i told him he was prolly confused. and he sure was. oh my gosh, crack me up! i don't know how long he had that on there. but the funniest part is that he sent her a card!!!!! i was dying laughing! poor ross though. and i bet ann louise is confused as all get out.

but hey, guess what:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN ELIZABETH!! (for another 59 minutes ... live it up!)