permanently clever

Monday, October 03, 2005

you should see my socks

i look totally goofy right now. i have capris on so my jeans only go halfway down my calf. well, my exposed legs and feet were cold (because i have to have my windows open because my room stinks) and i decided to put on a pair of warm-up-your-feet socks. well, i chose ones that my parents got for me in the grand canyon with that cool flute player guy. so these socks go right up to where my pants end. it's kind of glorious to feel so dorky!

i think today was a pretty good day for the most part. i wrote my serving/learning covenant and turned it in but apparently i'm really bad at knowing that i'm supposed to have turned in other parts of it that my pastor still has. hopefully she has faxed it in. i kinda don't care about anything when it comes to the field ed. office though. classes were good. i feel like i paid attention more than usual so that is encouraging. i actually remembered things the teacher had said ... now tell me that's not cool! i think tonight was a good night. i got to have dinner outside, under a tree with my friends emily and ann. and then, ann and i wrote our paper for advanced youth ministry class. i just had a really good time talking with ann and laughing about stuff ... especially when her face freaks out!

well, i must go and write another paper. i just felt like maybe some people out there wanted me to post again. also, i thought i'd start posting more often to see if i actually want to keep blogging. because, i haven't been missing it but maybe i will start to really enjoy it again once i start posting again...