permanently clever

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

i am enjoying life right now

so, the next semester has begun. it began on monday but because i'm being a lazy blogger, i'm just writing now. i haven't had all my classes yet but thus far i am generally pleased. i did have a bit of a dilemma last night. i wanted to start doing homework (because this is going to be a semester of honest study!) and i realized i don't have any of the books. that was good planning on my part ... dummy. i really liked my theological foundations for ministry with youth class (what i like to call theo.fo.). i think it's going to be fun and i love talking about youth ministry.

so, my pal ann has finally gotten me to start the book 'a new kind of christian'. though i am only halfway through, i highly recommend it! it's an easy read but it truly makes you think. plus, you can have some cool conversations with friends who have already read it that you haven't talked to in a while (yes, experience).

i'm beginning to think this post is quite random and it may not even make sense. i'm going to buy my books now. peace.