permanently clever

Thursday, January 20, 2005

it's been a while, i should prolly update my blog

not much to update with though. this is a week off from school and i've been pretty bored. i want classes to start. i want to do homework. i've been working a lot at the papery, which is good because i am in dire need of some money. no more frivolous living for me. i have learned my lesson. speaking of work, i was pretty sure i was off today but i called to check and they're like "you're not scheduled but do you want to come in for four hours?". if you know me at all, i have a hard time saying no when people need help. but i want to go to work because i actually get out of my room and do something. tired of sitting at my computer or watching t.v. even tired of watching movies *gasp* i know, i know, it's a shocker.

i'm very VERY happy about the snow!!!! can't wait to throw a snowball at someone! let's see, who should be my first target . . .