permanently clever

Sunday, April 03, 2005

i may have made a severe underestimation...

...in how much people here love me! or, at least in how much they want to share in the celebration of my life!

tuesday is my birthday and there have been plans in the works for celebrating it. some of these plans i knew about and was involved in but i just found out that there were surprise plans as well! there was, however, a thwarting of the surprise plans because of the other plans that were already made. alas. but i am thoroughly excited and overjoyed that my friends here were thinking about me and how to celebrate with me. i really am blessed by the people i've met here at pts. and it is quite a joy to know that my appreciation of them is reciprocated!

so, if there is, by some odd chance, anyone else out there planning anything, here are the already set plans: tuesday i will be in the caf. for lunch for a good while (noon to probably 1:30 or later) so that i may enjoy fellowship with friends over lunch; tuesday night after class is out at 5:30, some folks are headed to the airport to pick up ann and then go out to dinner and maybe ice cream; saturday night, a group of us are going to go bowling (these plans aren't set in stone yet!).

so, yeah, dang, i have a lot of celebrations and i am quite honored (and maybe feeling a bit guilty) that i have so many opportunities to spend with friends. and, if you happen to read this blog and are in new jersey, you are of course invited and welcome to any and all of these events!

much love to all my peeps!