permanently clever

Saturday, April 30, 2005

some good things

happy anniversary april and carl!

systematic theology I is officially over. the test wasn't too bad. it feels good to have one out of the way. kinda gives me hope that i can make it through the rest.

i have a new proof for the providence of God. i accidentally fell asleep while studying and i set my alarm wrong (you say how could you accidentally fall asleep if you were setting your alarm, well, i didn't want to fall asleep but knew that it could legitimately happen.) amazingly, i woke up two minutes after the alarm was supposed to go off. thank you God! i'm glad the divine purpose involves me taking my final for systematic!

i currently see several shades of green: on the trees, in the grass, on my arm (bruise from giving blood!)

i think it's kinda weird that i think bruises are cool. i mean, i think they look gross on other people but it think it's kinda cool when i have them. i just like colors i think...

my bit of joy for the week is coming soon!! can't tell you though ... top secret!