permanently clever

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

it seems i have misunderstood

this often happens when i don't have specific obligations or a set pattern to my days. my misunderstanding has been in regards to dates. i knew that my last final was due on the 9th. for some reason, i have been operating under the impression that the 9th is thursday. i have probably thought this since at least the beginning of last week. imagine my surprise when i just now discovered that the 9th is tomorrow! my paper is due tomorrow! this is actually fine. i'm not any more or less stressed about it. i had actually intended to do it today. but, knowing my history, had i thought it still wasn't due until thursday, i'm sure i would have procrastinated. i am just very thankful that i have figured out my error now. i have plenty of time today to get it done and still have time to fulfill my other exciting date of going to rachel and tara's to watch american idol!