permanently clever

Saturday, November 20, 2004

a happy happy new post!

well folks, i am no longer irritated. my life is back on track (for the most part).

first, my blog is not being dumb anymore. in fact, i'm very, very pleased with it. jenny did an excellent job with all the html mumbo jumbo that i don't have a clue about. thanks to ann who played us some music while we were fixing it (correction, while jenny was fixing it and i was watching). does anyone know where there is a music store so i can buy some new guitar strings? they are not up to par, to say the least.

second, i fixed my turn signals. ha, that's a funny story. so, today, i decided to take one more look at my fuse box to see if i could find a problem there before i had to pay for anything (how i expected to know a problem when i saw it . . . i don't know). so, i'm pulling some fuses to see if they're burned up and then i notice a fuse laying on the floor that had not been pulled by me. so, i put it back where it went and guess what: my turn signals worked!! i must have inadvertantly kicked the fuse box and knocked out that fuse. i couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of it all . . . i mean, i drove around for two weeks or more irritating people (and myself) and the solution to the problem was on my floor the whole time.

third, i heard my favorite non-God-oriented christmas song on the radio today: i want a hippopotamus for christmas! love it and i love that there is christmas music before thanksgiving. i can't get enough. except for stupid jingle bells . . . it gets stuck in my head all year long.

well folks, let me know what you think of the new setup and be expecting to hear a lot more from me now that i'm not frustrated everytime i look at my blog!

p.s. point of clarification: i do not think i am permanently clever. i think good blog names are permanently clever and that should be the standard to strive for. because i am not permanently clever, i had to make my blog name what the standard is and not anything that i actually had to be clever about.
maybe that clarified and maybe that muddled and maybe you really don't care at all!

another p.s. i had a funny discussion with my brother kade while my blog was being silly so i didn't actually make a post about the discussion like i was going to. but i will tell you now, my brother thinks he's the fonz. you know . . . arthur fonzarelli from happy days. ehhhhhhhhh. yeah, my brother thinks he's that cool.