permanently clever

Sunday, December 05, 2004

hey! guess what!

i actually started doing homework before six p.m. today!!!!! that's way before my usual 11 p.m. starting time. unfortunately, i was working on my homework in the oratory with other folks around. so, most of my time was spent distracting them and myself and taking 'study breaks'. and i'm still working on it. but, i am much farther along than i normally would be!

i would also like to say that i like to separate my colored candies before eating them. this may be one of my few anal tendencies. another one is that i really like my c.d.'s to be organized and facing in the proper direction. otherwise, i'm generally a type b personality! (no joanne, not the blood type!).

so, jenny and joanne and i just went to wal-mart and hoagie haven. jenny and i have run out of clean necessities (jenny needed socks and i needed underwear) so we decided to buy new ones instead of doing laundry! we win! then, joanne and i wanted to split a hoagie cause we were disappointed with dinner tonight and kinda got hungry and all i had was snacks. so, now, i'm going to go eat my yummy delicious hoagie.

one more thing, it is now 11:11. love that time! other cool one is 12:34. also enjoy 11:23. but my absolute favorite is 6:09 (9:06 works too) because even when your clock is upside down, it still says the right time.