permanently clever

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

i've never sneezed so much...

well, unfortunately, yesterday was not as glorious as previously hoped. i felt horrible. physical sickness. and that led to emotional despair. i think i'm over the stupid emotional part. but i still have the head cold business. i never thought i sneezed a lot when i got sick. i always thought that was weird. well, i sneeze now. lots. it's okay though cause sometimes i like sneezing. maybe not as much when i have so much snot in my head. yeah, that was gross. sorry. i don't understand this being sick business though. i mean, i never used to get sick so often. here, it seems like every other week. it sucks. maybe the atmosphere in new jersey is different than kansas and it affects me. i don't know. wish it wouldn't.

there were three highlights to yesterday while i was feeling like crap. first, i did laundry. love having clean clothes. second, i took out my trash and did my dishes. love that my room is not grody messy anymore. third, watched american idol. love that three out of four of my picks made it through.

well, i feel better today. not well. but i don't have a headache yet. nicole r. gave me some dayquill so that will surely help. i hope i don't contaminate anyone. (do you see how my post went a-b-a? i talk about sickness, i talk about highlights, i talk about sickness. if i was really feeling clever i would go back and make it a-b-c-b-a but i am not so inclined.) good day to you. *sneeze*