permanently clever

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

hey, it's me again

well, i didn't know what to post about again but this time i think it's because my blood sugar is low and i don't feel like being intentionally clever (ahh, a new category of clever. now we have permanently and intentionally). the caf was supposed to save me dinner and they didn't. you can really tell my sugar is low because when i saw they didn't save me anything, i almost cried. yeah, sounds dumb. that's what happens. don't worry, i'm currently shooting my sugar back up by consuming reese's pieces. anyway, i decided on my i-don't-know-what-to-post post to do something that prolly no one will read instead of making a giant list of things that are wrong in my life. stole this idea from my friend megan's xanga but i don't feel bad because she stole it from someone else.

10 Random Things About Me
1. i'm hungry (hey, i'm a fat kid, it's important!)
2. i like to separate my candies by color before i eat them
3. i have an aloe plant named chunk that needs repotted
4. i like giving people presents thusly i like holidays (see how i cheated and actually did two in one!)
5. i love kansas sunsets
6. i adore alfred hitchcock movies
7. gene kelly is on of my favorite favorites
8. i think hippos and skunks are really cute
9. lime serenade is my new favorite candle scent
10. i am a jack of all trades, master of none

NINE Places I've Visited:
1. spain
2. mexico
3. ecuador
4. ireland and northern ireland
5. germany
6. france
7. switzerland
8. czech republic
9. canada

8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. visit all 50 states
2. visit all the countries of the world (especially india, russia, egypt, and australia)
3. ride a mechanical bull
4. be in love
5. make a difference in the life of a youth
6. not be fat
7. do a serious hike (several days)
8. build a sandcastle like the cool ones you see on t.v.

7 Ways to win my heart:
1. be really nice to me
2. make me laugh
3. love God more than anything else
4. play guitar
5. sing to me
6. look me in the eye when you speak with me
7. give me a hug

6 Things I believe in:
1. God (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit)
2. i believe love is the answer ...
3. my friends
4. my family
5. justice
6. that God has the best of intentions for me

5 Things I'm afraid of:
1. failing
2. never having someone love me romantically
3. spiders
4. not living my life as i should
5. being too scared to do what God wants me to do

4 of my Favorite Items in my bedroom:
1. my art
2. wrinkle dinkle
3. pictures of my friends and family
4. my t-shirt quilt

3 Things I do everyday:
1. wish i could sleep in
2. avoid doing homework
3. chat on msn

2 Things I am trying not to do right now:
1. have a headache
2. be mad at the cafeteria

1 Song stuck in my head right now:
1. 'i believe love is the answer' by blessed union of souls because of my answer to six things i believe in #2

k, done. american idol is coming on soon!