permanently clever

Monday, February 07, 2005

i just don't get it

every time i go to wal-mart, the guy who checks your receipt when you walk out remembers me. usually, he just says hi and how's it going. he seems genuinely happy to see me. that's fine . . . i like it that he remembers me; good customer service. tonight as i'm walking out, he was talking to some other folks but then sees me and then says how ya doing buddy and gives me a high five and keeps talking to me as i walk out. i mean i think it's cool. it's just kinda weird because i don't really go to wal-mart that much. i seem to have a very good relationship with the greeters at this particular wal-mart for some reason (one time, krista and i talked for a really long time to the greeter who wanted to know why we were laughing)!