permanently clever

Saturday, February 12, 2005

a quick smattering of my friday

well, i set my alarm so i could wake up early and read some systematic. did that happen? nooooo. of course not, what do you think i am? a non-procrastinating responsible student?! ha! so i go to greek. dr. parsenios is in good form today ... makin' me laugh. systematic was okay. i mean, i could follow most of the conversation because i had a crash course in the readings and kellen did a pretty good handout. i feel guilty that i never talk though. well, next week i will cause i have to lead the discussion! new testament precept = don't want to talk about it. bad news bears. moving on ... had lunch with krista. good times. took a nap. good times. went to work. okay times. at least it took my mind off feeling bad about the precept that i didn't tell you about. came back and went to get dinner at the caf. couldn't get in. they are prolly going to hate me if they did save food cause it's prolly getting all nasty. not my fault i was locked out. so, now i'm hungry. krista takes me to wendy's and we have valentine's miracle frostys. yum. i went over to hodge to watch donnie darko with some folks. it was good. i liked it. others were more skeptical. the bunny did freak me out. but i really like movies that make you think. well, i should go to sleep now because tomorrow is my work-all-day day and i have to get up at 7:30. adieu.