permanently clever

Thursday, February 17, 2005

note to self

kyle can't take tylenol nighttime at night time. there are adverse effects. at 10:30, i was feeling bad and i could definitely have gone to sleep. i took tylenol at 10:40 thinking it will help me feel better and cure me while sleeping. i start reading some systematic just to help facilitate the sleep and maybe get some theology read. now it's 1:30 and i can't sleep. it definitely created some sort of insomnia in me. i feel all jittery and nervous. and for a while i felt totally out of it. like i could feel my body but my mind wasn't in it. it definitely wasn't a dream because i never fell asleep. i really feel weird. now, i'm afraid that whenever i do get to sleep, i won't be able to wake up for my 8 o'clock class. and i really have to go because it's systematic and it might help me for my precept. i am seriously fidgety and nervous. my hands are shaking. it's definitely the drugs; i can feel it. and i've developed a serious case of the munchies and i don't have any food. that has nothing to do with the drugs. i didn't smoke pot sillies . . . i took tylenol nighttime! oh gosh, it's weird. i have a headache now so i'm going to try and lie down again. but i still feel like there is no way i can fall asleep. i so want to go to sleep that i even did one of those whiny prayers. you know the ones. "God, pleeeeeeeeeease just help me sleep." i'm a freak! drugs that are supposed to make me sleepy actually make me hyper. what's wrong with me?!