permanently clever

Friday, February 09, 2007

a few of my favorite things














i would like to introduce you to my acorn slippers. they are amazing.

i got them at a fantastically discounted price this summer from one of the acadia stores. some of the best money i've ever spent, i think. if i'm not wearing shoes, these are on my feet. they are especially nice to wear when i go to the movies.

for a couple days this week, i realized how much i love and depend on them. i lost them. i couldn't find them in the mess that is my room. i was quite disheartened. it even got to the point that i had to get out a pair of old slippers for my cold, cold feet. and alas, those other slippers just do not compare to the warmth, comfort and versatility of my acorns.

finally i have recovered them! they were sneakily hiding under my bed. really, that might have been the first place i looked but i was so distraught about not having them that i couldn't think clearly.

so now, my feet are toasty and happy. thank you acorn slippers.

Posted by Picasa