permanently clever

Thursday, February 17, 2005

update on uckiness

well, i woke up in time for class. and i was still all jittery. dang that stuff lasted a long time. at least it seems that my snot is gone. and i haven't had much of a headache today. then, i started feeling hungry at 11:00ish. but i couldn't eat until 12:30. then my stomach starts burning. and i foolishly think, when i eat something i'll feel all better. yeah right. i eat. and then i feel like throwing up. my ailment just moved to my stomach is all. and i had a long day of doing stuff with gross stomach feelings. classes from 8 til 2:20 and then work from 3 to 6. at work, apparently i'm the only that takes trash out now. i was hoping my manager wouldn't ask me because i felt nasty but of course she does. three trips to the dumpster. at least six bags each time. it smelled horrible. not helpful. oh well, now i'm back in my room. with icky stomach feelings but seemingly no headache so maybe i can finally get ready for my greek test and systematic precept tomorrow. can't wait til after class tomorrow because i am going to have a glorious nap (i'm under the impression that i won't be getting much sleep tonight because i have to do a week's worth of work in one night and study for a test). adieu for now.