permanently clever

Friday, March 11, 2005

first round of dogsitting under way

yes, my house/dog sitting has commenced. this week, i am friends with tillie (a sweet but sad looking black dog), casey (a fun, maybe hyper but super nice mutt), and george (the kitty who likes me to pet him. nice to have a cat that likes my attention!). they are good animals and i'm glad to be able to stay in an apartment for a while. it was an adventure trying to make the glorious queen size bed i get to sleep in!

next week, i'll get an entire house to myself. i'll be watching a dog for a lady i work with at the papery. it's going to be awesome. laura even wrote down a shopping list of things to buy for me to eat when i'm there. i get awesome real non-cafeteria food for a week! and free laundry! who wins?! i win!!

sadly, my third house/pet sitting option fell through. kinda sad but i think it will be okay. it is confusing trying to figure out exactly how i'm going to get to these houses while balancing school and work.

so, if you can't find me for the next week and a half, it's cause i'm elsewhere. haha. use my cell if you need to reach me.