permanently clever

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

i just want you to know

that i am really grateful to those people who pray for me. sometimes i can't even fathom that anyone would talk to God concerning me but i know that some people do and i really appreciate it. during my little rage fiesta earlier this evening, i asked one of my friends from sc to pray for me. and i know he will and i know he'll ask others too. it's empowering to know people care so much. it's a wondeful feeling to know that you can ask some people to help you in this way anytime and they will be faithful about it. i mean, sometimes i'm not good at praying but if someone really asks me in earnest, i really try. so, thank you so much people who pray for me and if you need me anytime, i would love to talk to God on your behalf as well.

now, you might be asking yourself 'what is this rage fiesta?' but really, at this present moment, i'm more concerned with asking myself 'is anytime a word?' i mean, should it be the proper any time or is it okay to combine it to anytime. i mean, i see the one word bit more than i see the two words but i just don't know if it's correct.

so, i had some low points today. honestly, i was the angriest i have ever been in my life. it was very upsetting. i have never been one inclined to kick or hit anything but i actually kicked the wall in the mail room. what i really wanted to do was take a drive with some loud music but the roads are all snowy/icy so i couldn't do that. i picked probably one of the healthiest options actually. i did some tae bo. it was good. then i watched american idol. that was good too. had some pizza and beverages upstairs. that was fun. i know, i know, you're saying that i haven't told you why i was angry and i'm merely skirting the issue by telling you how i dealt with it. the thing is that i don't really want to get angry again so i'd rather not talk about it or spend the significant amount of time it would take to blog about it. i kinda like to have my little fit and then forget about it. although it wasn't really a 'little fit' this time but you know what i'm saying!

okay, i think i'm done with this post.